Who we are
The Cotton Village is one of the leading raw cotton trading agents in Bangladesh and we are also doing PSF and viscose marketing for our customers. We have been involved in cotton business since 2005 with entire satisfaction of our customers representing internationally reputed exporters/ manufacturers.
Our aim is to build up a bridge between Bangladesh textile industry and world raw cotton trade. Following activities help us to confirm our stakeholders’ satisfaction which is our main objective.
- Maintain strong network & good relationship among customers, suppliers & other stakeholders.
- Prompt and proactive activities to adjust ourselves in rapidly changing and competitive market condition in order to support our customers, suppliers & other stakeholders.
- Analyzing optimum satisfaction level of individual customers, suppliers & other stakeholders.
- Consistently maintain & improve our quality of services.
What our values
We always maintain all laws, rules and regulations of raw cotton business. Fulfillment of stakeholders mutual benefits, business ethics and quality assurance are main drivers of our business principles. We consistently provide competitive price, timely shipment & payment and co-ordination of contract to our stakeholders and receive highest level of reliability.
Our business ethics rely on reliability, responsibility and sincerity.
Who our suppliers
We commission the above types of goods through the some internationally reputable cotton merchant’s suppliers and we sources all goods from committed suppliers & customers who have strong financial capabilities, good reputation, modern ginning process and highly skilled expertise.
Who our buyers
We work out some committed buyers who have strong financial capabilities and good reputation in this sector. The reputed buyers are our priority.
What we do
We are selling Raw Cotton and PSF & Viscose to our valued customers. And as such we expedite a marketing team who are offering to the companies regularly. We represent world reputed and leading merchants & suppliers and supply the following growths raw cotton from all over the world.
- To ensure quality and in time shipment of the merchandise from the world class manufacturers, suppliers and merchants in accordance with the needs of the customers.
- To provide assistance and support to the spinners, textile units and potential customers.
- To ensure control measures of the goods strictly from the very beginning of the delivery.
- To maintain top priority to our commitment for the customers’ service.
- To act as safe and sound bridge between the seller and the buyer of all commodities.
What we sell
We sell/supply Raw Cotton and PSF & viscose to our valued customers and supply the following growths of raw cotton from all over the world:
- CIS cotton (Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan etc)
- Indian cotton (Shankar-6, MCU-5, J-34, DCH-32, Bunny, Mesh-1, etc)
- African cotton (Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin, Chad, Cameroon, Uganda, Malawi etc)
- Australian, Brazilian and US Cotton
- Viscose and PSF from Taiwan, Thailand and China.
Parameters of various type of raw cotton
|01.||CIS||28-29 mm||4.0-4.9 NCL||28-30 gpt||SM to GM|
|02.||African||27-29.5 mm||3.5-4.5 NCL||27-29 gpt||SM|
|03.||Australian||29 mm||3.5-4.5 NCL||29 gpt||SM|
|04.||Brazilian||28-29 mm||3.5-4.9 NCL||28-29 gpt||SM t|
|01.||Shankar-6||27-29.5 mm||3.7-4.9 NCL||27-29 gpt||Midd. To SM|
|02.||MCU-5||30-33 mm||3.5-4.5 NCL||30-33 gpt||Midd.|
|03.||DCH-32||34-36 mm||3.0-3.5 NCL||34-36 gpt||Midd|
Akhtaruzzaman Sarker is the founder and Managing Director of THE COTTON VILLAGE which started from September 2005 with the vision of cotton marketing. Earlier he held various positions in banking operations in Janata Bank & Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd. Before starting of cotton marketing, he acquired knowledge about cotton growing areas, cotton fiber, specifications and its application. He visited many times in the cotton growing areas of India, CIS countries & WAF countries and achieved experience in cotton ginning operations and its marketing. He attended numbers of international cotton conference and seminars to maintaining relationship with ginners, exporters and buyers. Mr.Sarker is responsible for sales, customer management and claim settlement. He brings over 15 years specialized cotton marketing experience.
THE COTTON VILLAGE
Sena Kalyan Bhaban, Level – 17
Suite # 1705, 195 Motijheel C/A
Cell/WhatsApp: +88 01740 999 262
Phone: +88 02 956 4150